If the heat, the humidity, the cold, and the rain don't slow you down, then NyOil II is definitely your lubricant. All new, all synthetic, NyOil II delivers the best lubricating, cleaning, and polishing qualities of a highly refined mineral oil - but it doesn't stop there. Synthesized under laboratory conditions, NyOil II offers the following superior qualities:
- Odorless - no toxic fumes are present when applying.
- Colorless - non-staining and no unsightly messes.
- Tougher film strength - Creates better wear prevention.
- Less volatile - Will last longer than mineral oils.
- Highly stable - Offers superior rust protection. In fact, in the grueling Humidity Cabinet Test, after 100 hours, polished and sandblasted metal panels lubricated with NyOil II showed absolutely no signs of rust.
Whether you work or play in extreme environments, pack a bottle of NyOil II with your gear. It's the superior synthetic lubricant that keeps your tools and equipment working and playing as hard as you.
NyOil II for Pinewood DerbyIf your race allows liquid lubricants then NyOil II is the ultimate lubricant!
NyOil II is a highly-refined synthetic thin-film lubricant with an ultra-low viscosity. It has a tough film strength for long lasting lubrication. When properly applied, it outperforms dry lubricants including graphite.
NyOil II can be safely used with any brand of pinewood derby wheels. It is colorless, odorless, non-hazardous, and plastic-safe. The key to using a thin-film lubricant is that "less is best". Applying too much lubricant will slow your car down. See our web site for tips on how to make your pinewood derby car the winner!
Call us at 888.726.9752 for details.