Electric tankless water heaters are an alternative water heating solution compared to the traditional boiler or tank. In a Keltech tankless water heater, water is quickly heated to temperature as it passes through the copper and brass constructed heater core. Tankless water heaters are also referred to as “on-demand,” “in-line” or “booster” water heaters.
The Keltech Tankless Advantage
- Precise Temperature Control Keltech water heating solutions can be programmed to meet a specific temperature range. If needed, Keltech can also heat water precisely to within +/- 1 degree for temperature sensitive applications. Keltech safety shower heaters and eyewash heaters quickly reach ANSI compliant tepid water temperatures.
- Energy EfficientWater is heated only when needed. Unlike a boiler, there is no need to heat water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. That saves money, energy and water.
- Compact SizeKeltech tankless water heating solutions are modular and take up a fraction of the space compared to a boiler.
- Built to LastKeltech water heaters feature quality control systems and premium materials like copper and brass to meet the most demanding conditions.
Keltech’s commercial grade tankless water heaters and fluid heating solutions are built for commercial and industrial process heating applications. Keltech heaters are used in applications as varied as:
• Safety shower and emergency eyewash applications
• Large industrial process heating
• Sporadic water heating for laboratories
• Light industrial process heating
• Aircraft hot water delivery systems
• Residential systems
• De-ionized water heating solutions
• Corrosive fluid heating protection systems
• Non-flammable fluid heating applications
• Other on-demand water heating applications
• Bio-diesel vegetable oil heating at 230°F
• Removing residue and oils from machine parts
• Circuit board flux removal
• Legionella prevention
• ANSI compliant safety shower heaters and systems
• ANSI compliant emergency eyewash heaters
Tankless Water Heaters and Water Heating Solutions for Extreme Environments
Freeze ProtectionWater heating solutions can be freeze protected to perform when air temperatures get as cold as -30°F.
Keltech also manufactures Class 1 Div 2 explosion proof solutions for highly volatile or flammable areas where water or chemicals must be heated.
NEMA 4x Enclosures
Keltech also produces water heaters that can be sealed in NEMA 4x enclosures to protect the investment from corrosive conditions and hostile environments.
Specialty ApplicationsKeltech also engineers and manufactures custom built tankless water heating solutions that are capable of heating:
• De-ionized Water
• Reverse Osmosis Fluids
• Corrosive Fluids
• Non-Flammable Fluids